Born in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, this blogger babe continues to amaze us with her spotless style and beauty!
I met Jennifer in school in the year 2000 and have been friends ever since. Even though she now lives in Orlando, Florida, we have stayed in touch. It’s that kind of friendship that has been there through time and distance.
So, without further a due, here is a little about her and her journey.
1. What inspired you to become a blogger and when did it start?
I started blogging two years ago. What inspired me to start blogging was my love of photography, travel and the fashion world. Through blogging I found a place in which I can make a difference in people’s lives through outfit and travel inspiration.
2. Where do you find the inspiration when working on a new project?
I find inspiration in colors, textures, beautiful scenery and exploring the outdoors and natures beauty.
3. We know you love to travel, but I’m curious. What country would you like to back to and why?
I would go back to two places, Greece and Bali, Indonesia. Greece, primarily because it is like heaven on earth, given its amazing culture including its delicious gastronomy (especially the Greek Yogurt Ice Cream) and the enchanting scenery, my favorite being the beautiful sunsets. Bali, I loved because of the simplicity of its landscapes and the beauty of its people who were welcoming from day one.
4. Describe your style to us.
I would describe my style as coquette and girly. I can't live without a pair of heels and a flirty playsuit.
5. What is your favorite place to go to, when you come to Guatemala?
My favorite place in Guatemala is Panajachel ("Pana" as locals call it). You can't go to Guatemala and not visit Panajachel.
6. What advice would you give girls that would like to become a blogger?
I would tell them to not let fear of what others might say or think limit their dreams. I would also recommend they stay true to themselves and make sure to not fall prey to what can sometimes be a very materialistic world, the influencer marketing industry. Follow your dreams and know that there are no limits to what you can accomplish.
7. What is one place that you haven't been to yet that you would like to visit?
I would love to visit Hong Kong. Can't wait to check it off my bucket list.